Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2979 Ridge Valley Rd, Atlanta
Stunning Mid Century Modern in Brandon School District. Gorgeous contemporary w/open floor plan. Interior stone wall w/dbl sided FP. Hdwd floors & floor to ceiling windows throughout. Fabulous lighting. Kitchen features SS Viking appliances & Caesarstone Quartz counters. Lg island overlooking GR, dining, bkfst area. 2 master suites, great for nanny or in-laws! Master bath w/dbl vanities, frameless shower & soaking tub. Absolutely stunning, new landscaped backyard, deck & patio. New roof, exterior paint & remote control Hunter Douglas blinds. City's best school district.
- MLS® #8370899
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1964
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesPlayground, Walk To Schools
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Garage, Auto Garage Door
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch, Fenced Yard, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, Wooded, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- RoofOther (See Remarks)
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Days on Market367
- Address2979 Ridge Valley Rd
- SubdivisionBuckhead Cherokee Forest
- Zip Code30327
- InteriorCable In Street, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Skylight
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories1 Story
- HighNorth Atlanta
- Listing OfficeBhgre Metro Brokers
Price Change History for 2979 Ridge Valley Rd, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8370899)
|Back On Market||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$750,000||$25,000 (3.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$775,000||$24,000 (3.00%)|
|Show More (3)|
|Price Reduced||$799,000||$20,000 (2.44%)|
|Price Reduced (from $839,500)||$819,000||$20,500 (2.44%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 7:02am CDT.