Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1024 Peninsula Dr, LaGrange
Innisfree Estate is Truly a One of a Kind, Gated & Located on the Most Amazing 2.5 acres of Piney Woods Lake. With Architecture Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and Offering over 800 feet of Stone Sea Wall & Shoreline. Absolutely Breathtaking Views from Most Every Room & Amazing Sunsets. Just a Short Golf Cart Ride to Highland Country Club...Enjoy Tennis, Golf & Dining. This Custom Built Home Offers Many Unique Amenities Including Flagstone Floors & Patios, Oak Wood Flooring, Beautiful Brick Walls, Exposed Beams, & Wood Ceilings. Gourmet Kitchen, Keeping Room, Dining Room, Family Room w/Wet Bar, 3 Fireplaces w/Gas Logs. Master Suite on Main Level w/Sitting Room, Lush Bath & Courtyard. Inground Covered Pool, Pool House & Hidden Tree House!
- MLS® #8481288
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,351
- Year Built1965
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary, European
- StatusContingent With Kickout
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf Course, Lake, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Pool
- Parking3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance, Guest Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Access, Water View, Waterfront, Private
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorGarden Area, Porch, Sprinkler System, Pool House, Pool-in Ground, Veranda, Water Feature
- Lot Description2.5 acres, Level Lot, 2-5 Acres
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market285
- Address1024 Peninsula Dr
- SubdivisionHighland Country Club
- Zip Code30240
- InteriorBookcases, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Vaulted, Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Indoor Grill, Microwave - Built In, Refrigerator, Oven - Wall
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces3
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHollis Hand
- MiddleGardner Newman
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
Price Change History for 1024 Peninsula Dr, LaGrange, GA (MLS® #8481288)
|Contingent With Kickout||–||–|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 12:17am CDT.