Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5620 Long Island Dr, Atlanta
Private estate on 3.15 gated acres. Beautiful grounds offer resort style outdoor living with covered patios and porches, outdoor kitchen, heated pool & spa and outdoor fireplace. Grand entrance w/sweeping staircase leads to open floor plan w/large rooms and high ceilings, perfect for entertaining. Luxurious main level master suite & 4 ensuite bedrooms upstairs with family room. Separate au pair apartment with kitchen, sitting area, bedroom and full bath. Huge Terrace Level w/theater, billiards area, rec room, bar, gym, sauna, steam room & more. Mature landscaping through out perfect for watching wild life. Elevator Company confirmed that there is a spot to add an elevator.
- MLS® #8503837
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage15,201
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusBack On Market
- AmenitiesStreet Lights
- ParkingGuest Parking, 3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Side/Rear Entrance
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Gas Grill, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Outdoor Kitchen, Pool-in Ground, Porch, Sprinkler System, Veranda, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Private Backyard, 2-5 Acres
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided, Stone
- Days on Market379
- Address5620 Long Island Dr
- AreaDUNWOODY/SANDY SPRINGS
- Zip Code30327
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Exposed Beams, Foyer - 2 Story, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Zoned/Dual
- CoolingElectric, Zoned/Dual, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces8
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHeards Ferry
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 5620 Long Island Dr, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8503837)
|Back On Market||–||–|
|Back On Market||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$4,995,000||$205,000 (3.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $5,400,000)||$5,200,000||$200,000 (3.70%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 3:32am CST.