Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Cross Rd 58, Acworth
Turnbridge plan on basement! Ready NOW! Kitchen features granite, recessed lights, WHITE cabinets, island, walk in pantry. Opens to family room w/fireplace. Separate formal dining room. 5" HARDWOODS on main! Master up fits king with sitting area and HUGE walk in closet-fits a dresser or ottoman, too! Rocking chair front porch. Private backyard. Minutes to Lake Allatoona, Towne Lake Pkwy, Hobgood and Patriot's Park, Outlets and more! Etowah HS District! Low maintenance, FENCED BACKYARD! Spec model home available and ready to close!
- MLS® #8508528
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Assoc., Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Private Backyard, Less than 1/3 Acre
- ConstructionConcrete Siding, Stone/Frame
- Days on Market249
- Address204 Cross Rd 58
- SubdivisionHigh Shoals
- Zip Code30102
- InteriorCable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Ceilings - Trey, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line
- HeatingCentral, Gas, Forced Air, Zoned/Dual
- CoolingElectric, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficePiedmont Residential Realty
Price Change History for 204 Cross Rd 58, Acworth, GA (MLS® #8508528)
|Price Reduced||$325,900||$4,000 (1.21%)|
|Price Reduced||$329,900||$20,265 (5.79%)|
|Price Increased||$350,165||$20,265 (6.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$329,900||$10,099 (2.97%)|
|Price Reduced||$339,999||$10,166 (2.90%)|
|Show More (3)|
|Price Increased||$350,165||$20,500 (6.22%)|
|Price Increased (from $328,665)||$329,665||$1,000 (0.30%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:17am CDT.