Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
430 Lagrange, Greenville
One of the most well appointed , luxurious (Brick) homes in Greenville, (circa 1934) with many amenities, located in the most desirable neighborhood, surrounded by other beautiful historic homes. Hardwood floors, plantation shutters through out, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths on main level, formal dining room, formal living room, den, built in bookcases, 8'10" ceilings, beautiful crown molding (chair rail in dining room) ornate light fixtures, kitchen, breakfast room, double french doors open out into sun room, & more. Upstairs, (has separate central HVAC) & consist of a huge open , spacious bedroom with alcoves, walk in closet , garden tub, separate shower, bonus room & more. Secluded, private back yard, with pool, & storage bldg. Schedule your appt. today
- MLS® #8559362
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,660
- Year Built1934
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- AmenitiesPool, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingKitchen Level Entry, Off Street, Detached, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description105' X 338', Level Lot, City View, Private Backyard, Sloping, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market189
- Address430 Lagrange
- Zip Code30222
- InteriorGarden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Attic Expandable, Bookcases, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesDishwasher, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Electric, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGeorge E Washington
- Listing OfficeSouthern Charm Realty, Llc
Price Change History for 430 Lagrange, Greenville, GA (MLS® #8559362)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$20,000 (7.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,900)||$269,900||$10,000 (3.57%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:17am CDT.