Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
340 Treyford Ct, Alpharetta
Stunning, bright open floorplan in sought after Wellington subdivision. Magnificent kitchen with granite, tile backsplash and stainless appliances overlooking charming private fenced in backyard! Gleaming hardwood floors, new interior paint and newer roof. Steps away from fantastic neighborhood amenities. Incredible home in outstanding North Fulton county schools.
- MLS® #8578545
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,015
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Neighborhood Assoc., Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Courts, Tennis Team, Underground Utilities, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Less than 1/3 Acre
- ConstructionBrick Front
- Days on Market16
- Address340 Treyford Ct
- Zip Code30005-2506
- InteriorCable In Street, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryFindley Oaks
- MiddleTaylor Road
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 340 Treyford Ct, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8578545)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 2:16am CDT.