Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1435 Whit Davis Rd, Athens
Charming and Private - 1970's Victorian/Tudor styled home with modern updates. Beautiful oak hardwood floors on the main level and foyer entrance with a wood burning fireplace. Gourmet kitchen and dining room combined; large island, shaker style cabinets, gas cooktop, granite countertop, tile backsplash, new stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry with sliding barn door, and french doors to back deck. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, double vanity, and tiled bath. Huge bonus room/family room on the second floor, "man cave" in basement with dry bar, full bathroom, ceramic tile floors, fireplace and french door overlooking the patio. All new double pane windows, new roof, flooring, and paint. Fenced in backyard and 400+sqft for storage in bsmt.
- MLS® #8580729
- Full Baths4
- Year Built1979
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional, Tudor, Victorian
- Parking2 Car, 3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Storage
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Porch
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, Wooded, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Concrete Siding, Wood Siding
- Days on Market42
- Address1435 Whit Davis Rd
- SubdivisionWaverly Woods
- Zip Code30605
- InteriorDouble Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Recently Renovated, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Laminate Flooring, Attic Expandable
- AppliancesCooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryWhite Davis
- HighCedar Shoals
- Listing OfficeCharlene Lee Realty
Price Change History for 1435 Whit Davis Rd, Athens, GA (MLS® #8580729)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $419,900)||$389,900||$30,000 (7.14%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 7:02am CDT.