Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2277 Thunder Oak Rd, Young Harris
Point Lot, Deepwater. Perfect Lake Chatuge Bungalow. 3BR/2BA, Charming renovation & upgrades. One level living with tons of outdoor living space! Renovations include Stainless appliances, Hardwood floors, Gas Log Fireplace, Tankless water heater, island/bar & more. Master on main. Outdoor living features include, lakeside screen porch, private deck and covered Hot Tub area, grill deck and sun deck, Beach area with fire pit and covered single slip dock, workshop and storage building. This is truly the Lake Cottage everyone dreams of. Perfect for Pleasure or Investment!
- MLS® #8595054
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1986
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- Parking3 Car Or More, Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water Access, Water View, Waterfront
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Garden Area, Other (See Remarks), Porch, Screen Porch, Workshop, Hot Tub, Out Building, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Days on Market158
- Address2277 Thunder Oak Rd
- SubdivisionThunder Oak
- CityYoung Harris
- Zip Code30582
- InteriorCable In Street, Ceilings - Vaulted, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Recently Renovated, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryTowns County
- MiddleTowns County
- HighTowns County
- Listing OfficeRemax Town & Country-hiawassee
Price Change History for 2277 Thunder Oak Rd, Young Harris, GA (MLS® #8595054)
|Price Reduced (from $559,900)||$549,900||$10,000 (1.79%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 7:17am CDT.