Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10425 Cranchester Way, Alpharetta
Meticulously maintained, 3-sided brick, renovated, open floor plan home in a premiere school district. A rare one owner home, with a multi-use two-level flat backyard surrounded by mature hardwoods & Mother Nature is on stage from the wall to wall windows on main living areas, kitchen & master bedroom. This home is a perfect place to relax or entertain. Fresh paint throughout with recently refinished hardwoods on main level. Exterior was recently painted with the highest quality moisture resistant paint. With an architectural grade roof and updated 16 sear AC units, your list of things to do will be empty. With sidewalks throughout, the Birkdale subdivision amenities include pool, tennis, basketball court and a playground area.
- MLS® #8597286
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,603
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Neighborhood Assoc., Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Description72 x 189 x 109 x 157, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sided, Concrete Siding
- Days on Market7
- Address10425 Cranchester Way
- Zip Code30022
- InteriorBookcases, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesCooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- MiddleAutrey Milll
- HighJohns Creek
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties
Price Change History for 10425 Cranchester Way, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8597286)
|Under Contract (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:02am CDT.