Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3610 Old Ivy Ln, Atlanta
Two blocks from SARAH SMITH, this home sits on a quiet, residential street in N Buckhead-Beautiful lot overlooking Old Ivy Ln-Three levels of high-end luxury finishes-Bsmt feat. covered veranda, living/entertainment room w/ full bar.-Main lvl 3 car garage, walk thru mudroom & butler's pantry w/ additional walk-in storage pantry-Open kitchen & living concept flow to back outdoor living area & walk-out yard-Private front study-Brick & stone, 4 fireplaces, wide hallways & high ceilings-All en-suite bdrms w/ walk-ins-Generous master suite-Don't miss main level guest suite!
- MLS® #8599631
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,204
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesPlayground, Street Lights, Park, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingAttached, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- WaterfrontUtility Company Control
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch, Screen Porch
- Lot Description100x245x79x225, Level Lot, Private Backyard, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- RoofComposition, Metal/Steel
- ConstructionStone, Brick 4 Sided
- Days on Market223
- Address3610 Old Ivy Ln
- SubdivisionNorth Buckhead
- Zip Code30342
- InteriorCable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- StoriesOver 2 Stories
- HighNorth Atlanta
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty. Buckhead
Price Change History for 3610 Old Ivy Ln, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8599631)
|Price Reduced||$1,750,000||$49,000 (2.72%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,799,000||$51,000 (2.76%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,850,000||$44,000 (2.32%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,899,000)||$1,894,000||$5,000 (0.26%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 1:18pm CST.