Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
757 Martin St, Atlanta
ONLY TWO HOMES LEFT! Seller pays $2000 of buyers closing costs IF CLOSED BY NOV 30,2019. Summerhill at it's finest!If you want to be a part of the Atlanta Intown social scene,this is the place for you!New Construction steps away from Grant Park.Daylight pours through skylights into the optimized open floor plan w hardwood floors throughout.Spacious master suite opens to balcony w breathtaking skyline views,Net zero energy ready.High performance windows.Walk or BIRD to everything!Blocks to Farmers Market,Zoo,Beacon,Eventide Brewing,Beltline,$53M GSU Stadium/Ga Ave redevelopment,see pics.This is the fastest growing Intown area.Get in before prices climb higher!
- MLS® #8599754
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesStreet Lights, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Underground Utilities, Walk To Marta, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch, Balcony
- Lot Descriptionx, Level Lot, City View, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionConcrete Siding
- Days on Market158
- Address757 Martin St
- SubdivisionSummerhill/Grant Park
- Zip Code30315
- InteriorCable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Separate Shower
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Stories2 Stories
- HighMH Jackson Jr
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
Price Change History for 757 Martin St, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8599754)
|Price Reduced||$455,000||$10,000 (2.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$465,000||$14,000 (2.92%)|
|Price Increased||$479,000||$3,000 (0.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $490,000)||$476,000||$14,000 (2.86%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:47pm CST.