Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1353 Grant St, Atlanta
1924 Craftsman style home very nicely renovated with crown molding and 5 very large bedrooms all with walk-in closets, 3 baths with tile and granite, wood floors throughout, bedrooms carpeted, kitchen has granite counters and large island that sits 6 and a large pantry, very large laundry with granite and large closet for storage. Enormous loft used as a media room and a separate office. Outdoor kitchen looking out to a large well maintained fenced backyard. Storage shed on the side of home. Entire home is spray foam insulated. Irrigation system for both front/back yard. 5 censored security cameras and alarm. Eco smart tankless water heater. Net doorbell. Rear secure parking with a power operated gate door. Also a few blocks from the coming Atlanta beltway.
- MLS® #8617250
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,125
- Year Built1924
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesPark, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Parking3 Car Or More, Parking Pad
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garden Area, Gas Grill, Porch, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Private Backyard, Less than 1/3 Acre
- ConstructionConcrete Siding
- Days on Market24
- Address1353 Grant St
- SubdivisionChosewood Park
- Zip Code30315
- InteriorBookcases, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Hardwood Floors, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryD H Stanton
- MiddleElkins Pointe
- HighMH Jackson Jr
- Listing OfficeDavid Steele And Associates
Price Change History for 1353 Grant St, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8617250)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $675,000)||$635,000||$40,000 (5.93%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 12:03pm CDT.