Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3153 E Addison Dr, Alpharetta
This home is the epitome of fine design, extraordinary craftsmanship and luxurious living. The influence of the home is a nod to French and New England architecture and blends beautifully, custom milled Cyprus, stone, brick and wrought iron. The lot is incredibly quiet, with no neighbor on either side and overlooks the largest common in Ellard. Open concept living is at the forefront of it's design and the attention to detail is exceptional, right down to the custom everything. The main floor flows effortlessly to the outdoor living and heated pool. G/G Community.
- MLS® #8618170
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,036
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, European
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated Community, Neighborhood Assoc., Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- Parking3 Car Or More, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Side/Rear Entrance
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Porch, Sprinkler System, Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Pool-in Ground, Veranda, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Stone
- Days on Market103
- Address3153 E Addison Dr
- Zip Code30022-1821
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Bath, Recently Renovated
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Convection Oven
- HeatingZoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces3
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryRiver Eves
- MiddleHolcomb Bridge
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 3153 E Addison Dr, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8618170)
|Price Reduced (from $1,599,000)||$1,499,000||$100,000 (6.25%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 2:17pm CDT.