Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
139 Hubbard Rd, Woodstock
Built by award winning EarthCraft homes. Beautiful custom home in Downtown Woodstock, walking distance to the stores. A corner lot with a private backyard. This house is immaculate with all the upgrades, including a beautiful custom trimmed elevator and electric car charging station. Newly painted. Hardwood floors through out, tile in the bathrooms. Open concept kitchen that leads into the family room with beautiful beams along the ceiling. Huge bedrooms and bathrooms. A wrap around side porch leading to a stone wall and stone fireplace in the back.
- MLS® #8626590
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,588
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Assoc., Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Parking2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch, Gas Grill
- Lot Description45x84x31x17x73, Corner, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- RoofWood Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete Siding, Other (See Remarks), Wood Siding
- Days on Market96
- Address139 Hubbard Rd
- SubdivisionDowntown Woodstock
- Zip Code30188-5036
- InteriorCable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Refrigerator, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- StoriesOver 2 Stories
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties
Price Change History for 139 Hubbard Rd, Woodstock, GA (MLS® #8626590)
|Price Reduced (from $750,000)||$725,000||$25,000 (3.33%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 3:17am CDT.