Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8271 Ison Rd, Atlanta
Renovated retreat boasts 2 dual master suites & mother-in-law suite. Renovations: newer roof, HVAC, electrical wiring in basement, powder bath, interior paint, flooring, carpets, vanities & countertops in bathrooms, toilets, skylights, light fixtures throughout, blinds, ceiling & doors in basement, stainless steel sink, faucet, newly polished counter tops in main kitchen, newer water heater, freshly painted deck. Kitchen is appointed w/ SS appliances, new SS sink & faucet. Upstairs bedroom is a 2nd master w/ huge walk in closet & private bath. The lower level is an in-law suite w/ its own full kitchen, dining area, family rm, BR, bath, laundry rm & private entrance. There is a workshop & additional unfinished space. The back deck has a gas connection.
- MLS® #8626723
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,515
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesPark, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingKitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Other (See Remarks), Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot Descriptionx, Sloping, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Wood Siding, Rough-Sawn Siding
- Days on Market63
- Address8271 Ison Rd
- AreaDUNWOODY/SANDY SPRINGS
- Zip Code30350
- InteriorCeilings - Trey, Exposed Beams, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Skylight, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Rear Stairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCeiling Electric, Central, Heat Pump, Zoned/Dual, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Heat Pump, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- ElementaryIson Springs
- MiddleSandy Springs
- HighNorth Springs
- Listing OfficeAtlanta Communities
Price Change History for 8271 Ison Rd, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8626723)
|Price Reduced||$475,000||$15,000 (3.06%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $500,000)||$490,000||$10,000 (2.00%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 11:17pm CDT.