Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1817 Charline Ave, Atlanta
This new Tudor construction with modern touches located in coveted Morningside of downtown Atlanta is quiet living in the city. The private lot is bordered by greenery making the home's backyard the perfect place for star gazing or entertaining. Neighboring Lenox Park, this home is under 2 miles from Emory and walking distance to playgrounds and parks making it the perfect home for both executives and families. The interior of the home is basked in natural light from the numerous windows of the open floor plan. The owner's suite on the main features a private laundry with an additional laundry room on the 2nd level to service the 2nd and 3rd floor bedrooms. The private 3rd floor bedroom with full bath is perfect for guests or au pair.
- MLS® #8631707
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,611
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleBungalow/Cottage, Contemporary, Tudor
- AmenitiesPark, Playground
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Drive Under/Basement, Garage, Side/Rear Entrance
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, Sloping, Wooded, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market49
- Address1817 Charline Ave
- Zip Code30306
- InteriorDouble Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesMicrowave - Built In, Range/Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- StoriesOver 2 Stories
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Atl. Part
Price Change History for 1817 Charline Ave, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8631707)
|Price Reduced (from $1,699,000)||$1,450,000||$249,000 (14.66%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:02pm CDT.