Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9935 Lauren Hall Ct, Alpharetta
Brick front 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath in lovely swim, tennis, playground subdivision and in award winning North Fulton Johns Creek High School district! Features include 2 story foyer, new hardwood-look flooring, nearly new roof, granite countertops and stainless kitchen appliances w/newly painted cabinetry! Spacious master w/trey ceiling, double vanity, garden tub and walk-in closet! Large storage area over garage! Watch kids at play outside your kitchen window in your level, wooded and private back yard! Minutes to Avalon, beautiful downtown Alpharetta, entertainment, restaurants, fabulous schools, expressways and more!
- MLS® #8631821
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,362
- Year Built1995
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Assoc., Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Garden Area, Other (See Remarks)
- Lot Descriptionx, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- ConstructionBrick Front
- Days on Market23
- Address9935 Lauren Hall Ct
- SubdivisionLauren Hall
- Zip Code30022-7589
- InteriorCable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Other (See Remarks), Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- MiddleAutrey Milll
- HighJohns Creek
- Listing OfficeAtlanta Communities
Price Change History for 9935 Lauren Hall Ct, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8631821)
|Price Reduced (from $339,900)||$332,000||$7,900 (2.32%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 7:02pm CDT.