Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
349 N Highland Ave, Atlanta
New Price! Here's your chance to live in Inman Park next to Freedom Park & the PATH & have a legal rental property too! This charming craftsman has 3 bdrms/2.5 bath, an inviting front porch & 2 car garage. The 2 story carriage house behind has 1 bdrm/1 ba, a separate parking place & is currently rented thru December 2019. Enjoy sunrises over Freedom Park from main house porch or family room. Finish out basement, also stubbed for bath, as a 4th bedroom suite, exercise room or kid's playroom. An easy walk to Inman Park's fabulous restaurants & shopping. A pleasure to see!
- MLS® #8642229
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,560
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesPark, Sidewalks, Walk To Shopping
- Parking3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Drive Under/Basement, Garage, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entrance, Off Street
- ExteriorBalcony, Porch, Dog Run/Pen
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Greenbelt, Private Backyard, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided, Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding
- Days on Market112
- Address349 N Highland Ave
- SubdivisionInman Park
- Zip Code30307-1911
- InteriorAttic Expandable, Bookcases, Cable In Street, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas Starter, Masonry
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 349 N Highland Ave, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8642229)
|Price Reduced (from $1,250,000)||$1,195,000||$55,000 (4.40%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 8:18pm CST.