Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5369 Thornapple Ln, Acworth
Nature lovers oasis on 1.68 acres. Master on the main home is situated on wooded privacy with babbling brook that is on the side of the property. You will also enjoy the deck next to the little waterfall. Inside the home you will appreciate the open and bright floor plan, office / den on the main floor, separate dining room, grand two story living room with stone fireplace (2 fireplaces total) / built in shelves & cabinets on both sides, reading room with bar sink overlooking the wooded backyard, spacious kitchen with upgraded granite, movable kitchen island, kitchen nook, master on the main with 2nd fireplace / large shower / his & her closets, 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs w/Jack-n-Jill & private bath, 3 car garage.
- MLS® #8642350
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,159
- Year Built1993
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, European
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Neighborhood Assoc., Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAuto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description604x115x601x93x245, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- ConstructionStucco Real
- Days on Market18
- Address5369 Thornapple Ln
- SubdivisionBurnt Hickory Lakes
- Zip Code30101-7886
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFactory Built
- Stories1.5 Stories
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town & Country
Price Change History for 5369 Thornapple Ln, Acworth, GA (MLS® #8642350)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:32pm CDT.