Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Brickstone Dr, Atlanta
Solid Built 4 sided Brick home only attached to one other home. It's more like a cluster home, fee simple owned, not condo owned. You own the home and the land around it. Large home-4116 square feet-in desired gated community close to I285 and 75 in excellent Heards Ferry district. Open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, solid surface counters, & bar open to 2 story family room. Hardwood floors thruout main level . Large Master Suite on main level with tray ceiling, walk-in closet, separate tub & jetted tub. All bedrooms spacious w/walk-in closets. Large bonus room/bedroom upstairs. Huge finished basement with new durable flooring & fireplace. Two Large Private decks. Great neighborhood with pool!
- MLS® #8647719
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,116
- Year Built2000
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- StyleTraditional, Cluster, Garden/Patio Home
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Assoc., Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Gated Community, Pool, Walk To Shopping
- Parking2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market57
- Address109 Brickstone Dr
- AreaDUNWOODY/SANDY SPRINGS
- SubdivisionBrickstone Heights
- Zip Code30339
- InteriorCable TV Connections, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Attic Expandable, Bookcases, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall
- HeatingCentral, Gas, Zoned/Dual
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHeards Ferry
- HighNorth Atlanta
- Listing OfficePam Sewell Realty
Price Change History for 109 Brickstone Dr, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8647719)
|Price Reduced||$550,000||$15,000 (2.65%)|
|Price Reduced||$565,000||$10,000 (1.74%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $599,000)||$575,000||$24,000 (4.01%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:02am CDT.