Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
385 Powers Court Ave, Milton
Seasonal Lake Views! Exquisite home located in the highly sought-after Lakes of Enniskerry neighborhood, in the Milton HS district! This brick and hardi-plank home sits on a stunning 1.23 acre lot, with waterfall, pond, stone patio, and beautiful landscaping in the front, and a huge multi-level deck in the large, level back yard - perfect for a pool! Inside, this home's spacious layout welcomes you with hardwood floors, NEW paint, NEW appliances, and an updated master bath. Sellers have just installed brand NEW carpeting throughout the upstairs! The huge unfinished basement is ready to personalize. Lots of windows, and even a sweet covered porch, make the basement light and bright. Known for its' beauty, the Lakes of Enniskerry neighborhood stands out from the others in the area because the beautiful mature trees were preserved from the start - no clear cutting here! This property enjoys the privacy those trees offer. The sellers have loved this home and yard, and it shows! This is truly a move-in-ready gem!
- MLS® #8649453
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,921
- Year Built1995
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesLake, Neighborhood Assoc., Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Tennis Team
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entrance
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, 1-2 Acres
- ConstructionBrick Front, Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding
- Days on Market118
- Address385 Powers Court Ave
- SubdivisionLakes Of Enniskerry
- Zip Code30004
- InteriorCable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBirmingham Falls
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 385 Powers Court Ave, Milton, GA (MLS® #8649453)
|Price Reduced (from $539,900)||$524,900||$15,000 (2.78%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 6:02pm CST.