Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
175 Beaver Lake Rd, Gay
This incredible country estate is located just outside, charming Gay, GA. The custom home is situated perfectly overlooking a well-stocked five-acre lake and surrounded by pasture, gardens, huge oaks and plantation pines! The land is an ideal mix of hay pastures, wildlife food plots, huge hardwoods, plantation loblolly pine stands and a seasonal duck pond with outstanding duck hunting in the winter months. Deer and turkey are plentiful, offering unmatched hunting, just out your back door! The home has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, the master is on the main with a huge bath and walk-in closet, slate floors, adjoining office and separate screened porch! The kitchen has an island, marble counter tops, hardwood floors, breakfast table and incredible views; the living room has a “Real Fireplace”! Vaulted ceilings open to a back porch overlooking the lake; a separate screened porch off the kitchen offers unmatched personal enjoyment and relaxing days. The laundry and mud room are well situated by the back door and an outdoor shower is perfect after a hot day on the farm. The list continues with a super cool, restored “old farmhouse” sitting in a grove of ancient hardwood trees! The 3/2 layout is perfect for guest, family, farm help or even a renter! A pole barn for equipment storage or livestock is located behind the farmhouse, it’s equipped with power and tons of storage room for all your tools and equipment.
- MLS® #8669963
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,850
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCountry/Rustic, Other (See Remarks), Traditional
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Carport, Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, RV/Boat Parking, Guest Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Private, Water View, Waterfront
- ExteriorBarn, Deck/Patio, Garden Area, Other (See Remarks), Out Building, Workshop, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionOpen Land, Wooded, 100 Plus Acres
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionConcrete Siding
- Days on Market13
- Address175 Beaver Lake Rd
- Zip Code30218
- InteriorBookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Exposed Beams, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- HeatingHeat Pump, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeBowers & Burns Real Estate Co.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:23am CDT.