Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2614 Sw 48th St, Lanett
Are you desiring country living but within minutes of city life? Well look no further, this piece of paradise is right for you! This property consist of fenced 22+/- acres that is great for the farmer in you. Plenty of space for cattle, horses, chickens and much more. There is a catch fence to wrangle up the livestock. Lots of running water on the property from a pond that empties into a stream. By the pond, there is a cute little cabin that features a kitchenette, living area and a loft for sleeping or storage. You can sit of the porch and relax as you gaze at the stocked pond with brim and catfish. But wait, there's more! A 1900 sq ft 3 bed/2 bath home awaits you at the top of driveway. It has hardwood flooring in living areas, kitchen comes with the appliances. The master bedroom is large and has a walk in closet and the master bath has separate shower and large garden tub with double vanities. There is a finished loft upstairs that could be an office or craft room. As you sit on the cover back porch, enjoy the lovely landscaped area with a pinto palm tree and roses around the 36x18 pool with new liner. Take a walk around the yard and snack from fruit trees including a banana tree, apple, pear, blue berries, figs and pomegranates. This home has your name on it! Call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #8676168
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,902
- Year Built1990
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCountry/Rustic, Other (See Remarks), Ranch
- Parking3 Car Or More, Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPrivate, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Other (See Remarks), Out Building, Pool-in Ground, Barn, Pool Screened/Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Open Land, Private Backyard, Sloping, Wooded, 20-50 Acres
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Days on Market40
- Address2614 Sw 48th St
- AreaChmb (AL)
- CountyChambers (AL)
- Zip Code36863
- InteriorDouble Vanity, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Other (See Remarks), Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesMicrowave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryHuguley / Chambers / Chambers County, AL
- MiddleW F Burns / Chambers / Chambers County, AL
- HighValley / Chambers / Chambers County, AL
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Wood Real Estate
Price Change History for 2614 Sw 48th St, Lanett, AL (MLS® #8676168)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:02pm CST.