Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1301 Peachtree St 1e, Atlanta
Luxurious Living at One Museum Place! Beautiful End Unit with 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths and a terrific floor plan. Incredible spacious outdoor covered patio complete with gas grill, sink and mini-frig. Residents enjoy easy one-level living with 10 ft. ceilings and thoughtful designer finishes, including site-finished oak hardwood floors throughout. This home is Move-In Ready featuring an elegant Owner's Suite with a sitting area and custom designed walk-in closet. The owner's bath has it all - double vanities with Quartz counters and storage, radiant heat floor, Waterworks free standing spa tub and fixtures, and an impressive separate shower with 3 spray options. Additional features include 2 large secondary bedrooms each with well appointed private bath. Living Room has a gas fireplace, tons of natural light, Midtown views and and direct access to the outdoor covered patio. Modern Kitchen with custom cabinetry features German-Engineered Gaggenau appliances including a gas cooktop, wine cooler with 70 bottle capacity and dual temperature control, plus oversized island, Quartz countertops and spacious pantry. Lutron motorized shades on all Kolbe specially insulated windows and doors. A private & fully enclosed 2 Car Garage offers space for extra storage. This unique gated community on Peachtree St., is across from the High Museum of Art and borders lovely historic Ansley Park. Outstanding location 1 Block to Colony Square with new dining and entertainment options, 4 blocks to Piedmont Park and walking distance to shops, restaurants and Midtown Office Towers. Marta transit is one block away for easy airport access. Amenities include professionally designed Owner's Lounge and Terrace, well equipped Fitness Studio, Guest Suite, and Dog Walk. Exemplary Concierge Service, and onsite Property Manager.
- MLS® #8685812
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,362
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- StyleMid Rise
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Assoc., Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Guest Lodging, Physical Fit Facilities, Security, Walk To Marta, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingGarage, 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Guest Parking
- ExteriorGas Grill, Other (See Remarks), Porch
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Less than 1/3 Acre
- RoofOther (See Remarks)
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sided, Stone
- Days on Market154
- Address1301 Peachtree St 1e
- SubdivisionOne Museum Place
- Zip Code30309-2969
- InteriorCable In Street, Cable TV Connections, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Dryer, Fire Sprinkler, Washer, Stainless Steel Appliance, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Separate, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas Starter
- Stories1 Story
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties
Price Change History for 1301 Peachtree St 1e, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8685812)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 3:17am CDT.