Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2018 Breckenridge Ln, Alpharetta
Stunning Home in Alpharetta on a cul-de-sac, priv. wooded lot. 6 Spacious BR/4 Full BA. Extensively renovated with fresh paint, new designer carpet and refinished like new hardwood. Main level has an open flr concept, 2 story entry foyer, 2-story great room w/floor to ceiling stacked stone FP, formal dining area and a sep living rm. Gourmet kit W/bkfst bar, island, pantry and plenty of cabinet space. Kitchen features SS appliances, custom cabinets, lg double oven and gorgeous granite counter tops. Huge Master BR up with sitting area, walk-in closet. Master BA w/ spa bath, sep shower, his-and-hers vanities. 3 LG additional bedrooms upstairs and full deluxe bath. LG fully finished bsmt/W plenty of daylight. Awesome 9 seat Home Theater Room, pre wired for sound and video w/ platform seating. Bsmt. has one BR, Full bath and plenty of space for pool/game tables/exercise equip. Lg laundry rm w/ custom cabinets. Plenty of storage areas incl outside. New A/C on main level, New epoxy flrs in garage, 2 years old roof Exterior repainted 2 yrs ago. Priv 1/2 acre wooded bkyd, level play area. Wrap around fr porch, large deck and patio in back. Top rated, award winning North Fulton schools.
- MLS® #8703891
- Full Baths4
- Year Built1996
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesStreet Lights
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Other (See Remarks), Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Level Lot, Private Backyard, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- ConstructionConcrete Siding, Stone, Stucco Unspecified
- Days on Market121
- Address2018 Breckenridge Ln
- SubdivisionHighlands/Pk Un 01
- Zip Code30005-3407
- InteriorCable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesCooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas Starter
- StoriesOver 2 Stories
- ElementaryLake Windward
- MiddleWebb Bridge
- Listing OfficeMark Spain Real Estate
Price Change History for 2018 Breckenridge Ln, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8703891)
|Price Reduced||$599,900||$15,100 (2.46%)|
|Price Reduced (from $639,000)||$615,000||$24,000 (3.76%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 5:17pm CDT.