Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
630 Portico Pt, Alpharetta
Extra-large 5800 sq ft family home in highly sought-after Dunmoor SD! One of the best lots in the neighborhood; private, wooded, 1.65 acres at end of cul-de-sac with flowing creek at rear of property line. This 7-bedroom 6 bath home is 4- sided brick and has a fully finished terrace level with 2 separate suites (2 kitchens, 2 full baths, 2 bedroom and 2 living rooms) for in-laws/nanny/guests as well as 2 private outside entrances. Main floor has newly re-finished hardwood floors throughout and it's open floor plan is an entertainer's dream! The gourmet cook'skitchen has double ovens,over-sized island that comfortablyseats 5. Banquet sized formal dining room easily seats 14 and opens to formalliving room. Main floor bedroom/office with full bath. Heavy trim moldings, built in bookcases and beamed cathedral ceiling highlights large great room which has open views to kitchen, breakfast room and 3 season screened porch.Upper level has spacious master suite with his/her's walk-in closets and sitting area, one ensuite guest room, 2 more large bedrooms with jack-n-jill bath, laundry room and back staircase.Dunmoor SD has active swim/tennis organization with planned social events for adults and children (No HOA), sidewalks and street lights throughout. Award' winning schools are Dolvin Elementary, Autry Mill Middle School and Johns Creek High School. Close access to GA400, P'tree Parkway, North Point Mall, Avalon and downtown Alpharetta.
- MLS® #8704754
- Full Baths6
- Year Built1991
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Lake, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingAttached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Private Backyard, Sloping, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo, Storm Windows
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided, Brick/Frame
- Days on Market117
- Address630 Portico Pt
- Zip Code30022-4717
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Double Vanity, Exposed Beams, Foyer - 2 Story, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Separate Shower, Skylight, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Whirlpool Bath, Handicap Access
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingZoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas Starter
- StoriesOver 2 Stories
- MiddleAutrey Milll
- HighJohns Creek
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties
Price Change History for 630 Portico Pt, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8704754)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 6:32am CDT.