Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4850 Ivy Ridge Dr 104, Atlanta
Atlanta living with Cobb taxes!Beautiful move-in ready 2 bdrm/2.5bth home is convenient to I-285 &75,Suntrust Park,shopping&restaurants!This beautiful home is newly painted throughout& has been impeccably maintained.Huge private gated patio is ready for your pets& for entertaining!Main level is open concept &has a beautiful chefGÇÖs kitchen w/stainless appliances,custom cabinets, granite &stone backsplash.This home comes with an additional storage room&gated secure parking.Well kept community w/resort like pool, beautiful clubhouse,fitness center& serene walking trails.
- MLS® #8709218
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- StyleMid Rise, Traditional
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, Neighborhood Assoc., Physical Fit Facilities, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Clubhouse
- ParkingAssigned Space, Garage, 1 Car, Guest Parking, Storage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Garden Area
- Lot Descriptionx, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market60
- Address4850 Ivy Ridge Dr 104
- SubdivisionManor at Olde Ivy
- Zip Code30339
- InteriorBookcases, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesAlarm - Smoke/Fire, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance, Dryer, Fire Sprinkler, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual, Electric
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeChapman Hall Realtors Prof.
Price Change History for 4850 Ivy Ridge Dr 104, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8709218)
|Price Reduced||$279,900||$4,100 (1.44%)|
|Price Reduced (from $289,900)||$284,000||$5,900 (2.04%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 9:17am CDT.