Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
680 River Chase Pt, Atlanta
Gorgeous and sophisticated soft contemporary oasis with traditional comfort and style. This home is dramatic from the private driveway entrance to the breathtaking opening to the Great Room. Open, spacious, vaulted ceiling with a wall of windows to the woods. Simply a stunning Great Room. Adjoining is a cozy and warm den/study. The Kitchen is amazing with double stainless Thermador ovens, warming drawer, 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless built-in microwave, Miele dishwasher, and Sub-Zero freezer plus 2 additional drawers and a Sub-Zero refrigerator plus 4 extra pull out drawers. Wow! And a lovely and scenic breakfast area with all glass overlooking the tree tops. The beautiful Dining Room seats 12 plus, but is expandable through an adjoining Keeping Room to seat as many as 30 guests. Also on the main level is the laundry room and attached half bath as well as a second front of the house guest half bath. Finally you reach the light and spacious Master Suite with corner windows and glamorous spa bath cabinetry, separate tub and shower, and his and hers custom built-out closets. The terrace level of the house has a wonderful, fun open entertainment room with gas fireplace, French doors to walk-out deck, and a complete kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. Additionally, there are 4 bright, spacious, and charming bedrooms with 2 shared contemporary baths. A glass-doored office or fitness room completes the lower level of this glamorous, comfortable, and sophisticated home.
- MLS® #8727162
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,456
- Year Built1978
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, European, Traditional
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Neighborhood Assoc., Park, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Courts, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingAttached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBalcony, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Gas Grill
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Sloping, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Days on Market59
- Address680 River Chase Pt
- AreaDUNWOODY/SANDY SPRINGS
- SubdivisionRiver Chase
- Zip Code30328
- InteriorCable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Separate Shower, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Gas
- CoolingOther (See Remarks), Ceiling Fan, Central, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHeards Ferry
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 680 River Chase Pt, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8727162)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:02am CDT.