Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1381 Euclid Ave, Atlanta
Candler Park at it's very best describes this gem. Location rich with harder and harder to find green space- overlooks Freedom Park with BeltLine access. Idea for active on the go lifestyle, but nestled in a peaceful quiet setting. This 12-year young house is not builder grade or cookie cutter in any way. Features flat level yard, generous, deep wrap-around-porch, and separate private screen porch takes advantage of the park setting beautifully. The interior is in pristine move right in condition and enjoys rich moldings, large open floor plan, high ceilings and loaded with character and charm. This 5 bedroom home features superb kitchen/ great room combo with breakfast area, oversized island, top-of-the-line appliance package and double-sided fireplace in great room and screen porch. All of this is just steps from oversized, 2 car garage. Handsome wide staircase leads to second floor with built-in bookcases featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and laundry room with sink. French doors open to master suite enjoying a large room with abundant natural light, oversized walk-in closet, spa-like bath with separate shower and soaking tub. The home has full basement partially finished including electrical, plumbing and framing. The space includes huge multi-use room, game or media room, a 6th bedroom suite & coveted storage room. All of these features make this house very unique and special- one that rarely comes available.
- MLS® #8732585
- Full Baths4
- Year Built2008
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Walk To Marta, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Parking2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Side/Rear Entrance
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Garden Area, Gas Grill, Porch, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description62x170x61x158, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Less than 1/3 Acre
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Concrete Siding, Other (See Remarks)
- Days on Market3
- Address1381 Euclid Ave
- SubdivisionCandler Park
- Zip Code30307
- InteriorBookcases, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Atlanta
Price Change History for 1381 Euclid Ave, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8732585)
|Under Contract (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:48pm CDT.