Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3135 W Addison Dr, Alpharetta
Arguably the Best Value 4-Sided Brick Executive Home Located in the Highly-Desired Ellard, Alpharetta's Premiere Gated-Guarded, Pool, Tennis, Clubhouse & Walking Trails Community on the Chattahoochee River. Prepare Yourself for the Breathtaking Views as you Enter the Two-Story Grand Foyer Flanked by a Formal Dining Area & an Oversized Study. This Opulent Home Boasts an Open Floor Plan with a Large Master on Main Level w/Sitting Area and Access to the Large Deck. The Updated Chef's Kitchen has Quartz Countertops, Large Island, Subzero Fridge, Thermador Appliances & Walk-In Pantry. The Open Fireside Family Room has Built-ins, Large Floor to Ceiling Windows, a Wet Bar and Access to the New Trex Deck for Entertaining with Family & Friends. Designer Master Bath with Tile Floors, Double-Head Shower, Separate Soaking Tub and Huge Walk-in Closet with Custom Organizer. Hardwood Floors & Plantation Shutters Throughout. Three Additional Spacious Bedroom En-Suites Up. Separate Enormous Bonus Room Perfect for a Home Office, Playroom or Workout Space. Don’t overlook the Expansive Three Car Garage & the Unfinished Basement that is Waiting on your Finishing Touches. Also, Make Sure to Look for the Deer Walking Through the Back Yard. This Home is Covered by a 2-10 Home Warranty.
- MLS® #8742317
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,939
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated Community, Neighborhood Assoc., Park, Physical Fit Facilities, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Walk To Shopping
- Parking3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Garden Area, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description107x149x79x144, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market83
- Address3135 W Addison Dr
- Zip Code30022
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryRiver Eves
- MiddleHolcomb Bridge
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty First Atl
Price Change History for 3135 W Addison Dr, Alpharetta, GA (MLS® #8742317)
|Back On Market||–||–|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 8:17am CDT.