Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1374 Pasadena Ave Ne, Atlanta
Outstanding five bedroom Morningside/ Johnson Road Estate home. Located on quiet, low traffic Pasadena Avenue in Coveted Morningside school district. This move-in ready home enjoys gourmet, top-of-the-line kitchen with breakfast bar connecting to the family room and large dining room. Main level features two bedrooms and two full baths. Second level features two more guest bedrooms, and master bedroom with large walk-in closet and oversized private screen porch overlooking backyard. Second level also enjoys large landing makes ideal teen hang out. Basement features abundance storage and one car garage. Exterior features screen porch and large fenced backyard with a fire pit.
- MLS® #8746583
- Full Baths4
- Year Built1948
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesPark, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Parking2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Carport, Drive Under/Basement, Garage
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Porch
- Lot Description75x135x72x164, Private Backyard, Sloping, Less than 1/3 Acre
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided, Stucco Unspecified, Wood Siding
- Days on Market41
- Address1374 Pasadena Ave Ne
- Zip Code30306-3120
- InteriorExposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned/Dual, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Atlanta
Price Change History for 1374 Pasadena Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8746583)
|Price Reduced||$1,049,000||$46,000 (4.20%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $1,149,000)||$1,095,000||$54,000 (4.70%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:46am CDT.