Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Elden Dr, Atlanta
Charming executive home on wooded private lot situated in the sweet spot between Buckhead and Sandy Springs this nicely updated home offers intown living at an unbelievable price. Hardwood floors, fresh paint and intricate millwork throughout. Open kitchen with glazed cabinetry, stone counters and stainless appliances. I am in love with the picture windows across the back with treetop vistas. Enjoy indoor to outdoor living as on the expansive deck that overlooks wooded backyard surrounded by nature. Enjoy the babbling sounds of the creek that flow nearby. Master suite with trey ceiling and cove lighting, custom closet and spacious master bath. Two additional guest rooms and upstairs media room / loft /playroom. Finished terrace level with massive home office or easily converted media room. Rec room and additional bedroom suite. With double decks and sport court this home offers a combination of tranquil and lively outdoor living options.
- MLS® #8769225
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1988
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesPark, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingAttached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- ExteriorFenced Yard, Garden Area
- Lot Descriptionx, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded, Less than 1/3 Acre
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Days on Market36
- Address530 Elden Dr
- SubdivisionCardinal Acres
- Zip Code30342-2036
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHigh Point
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties
Price Change History for 530 Elden Dr, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8769225)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 3:18pm CDT.