Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7960 Landowne Dr, Atlanta
Gorgeous Home in stately Spalding Lake Swim/Tennis Subdivision! This home truly has it all! A beautiful entry foyer invites you into a two story great room with fireplace, cathedral beamed ceilings, and french doors onto the deck with views of the nature persevere like backyard. Gorgeous dining room, handsome wood paneled study, and guest powder room are also located off of the entry foyer. The huge chef's kitchen has everything a cook's heart could desire - 6 burner Viking gas range, double oven, Sub-Zero fridge, 2 dishwashers, huge island with sink and seating for six. Kitchen looks onto the family room, also with cathedral beamed ceiling and french doors to the deck. Located off of the kitchen are a convenient mud room, laundry room, walk-in pantry, and powder room. Beautiful screened porch with ceiling fans and stone fireplace! The main floor master suite has two walk in closets, steam shower and whirlpool soaking tub, and gas fireplace! Upstairs you'll find 3 large bedrooms with HUGE closets, 2 full baths, plus a sitting area, and a play room. The finished terrace level has a family room with fireplace, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen, exercise room, screened porch, huge home theatre, and gorgeous wood paneled bar with kitchenette and secured and climate-controlled wine storage for 1,000 bottles! 3 car garage, with circular driveway and plenty of parking, on quiet cul de sac. Large lot with room for a pool, but with such a wonderful swim/tennis in the neighborhood, you won't need one!
- MLS® #8771588
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,723
- Year Built1987
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Lake, Neighborhood Assoc., Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Walk To Shopping
- ParkingAuto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBalcony, Deck/Patio, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sided
- Days on Market44
- Address7960 Landowne Dr
- AreaDUNWOODY/SANDY SPRINGS
- SubdivisionSpalding Lake
- Zip Code30350-1021
- InteriorBookcases, Cable In Street, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Exposed Beams, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closet, Carpet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Gas
- CoolingOther (See Remarks), Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryDunwoody Springs
- MiddleSandy Springs
- HighNorth Springs
- Listing OfficeHarry Norman Realtors
Price Change History for 7960 Landowne Dr, Atlanta, GA (MLS® #8771588)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:02pm CDT.