Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1150 Cameron Mill Rd, LaGrange
Once in a lifetime opportunity awaits you!!! Simply unheard of 12,000 + sq foot hidden paradise located on 28 +- acres along West Point Lake!! There are NO WORDS or pictures that can capture the FEEL of this expansive, intricate, yet comfortable, lakeside country manor! Upon entry, you'll be welcomed by a spacious foyer and immediately fall in love with the floor to ceiling windows which flood the home with natural light and magnificent views! Enjoy indoor to outdoor living on the expansive deck perfect for al fresco dining while you overlook the infinity pool and wooded backyard surrounded by nature. Take a tranquil walk to a deep water sweet spot of West Point lake where you will find the covered dock off the grassy area by the seawall. What else you ask? The list goes on....... white pine ceilings; true timber frame; quarter- sawn white oak flooring; brick, cypress, cedar, rock, stucco exterior; inviting friend's entrance; hardwood flooring; gas logs in master suite; his & hers study/office; theater room for game days or movie nights; loft; playroom/den; exercise room;3 laundry rooms; 2 kitchens; double ovens; butler's pantry; outdoor fireplace; generator; a myriad of storage areas ;3 car garage; plenty of guest parking; 2 outdoor buildings/workshops; gated and coded entrance; superb landscaping; sprinkler system,all molding was hand cut on site, whole house surge protection,over 20,000 feet of wire in this house for all the entertainment and security systems. The frame of the house is so strong the building inspector had never seen anything like it. Truly ONE OF A KIND!!! This home has everything you can imagine AND SO MUCH MORE! The house has been gently placed on this expansive acreage and appears as if it just emerged from the ground in just the perfect spot. Nature enhances this home and it enhances nature. Do not miss out on the chance to make this your own private oasis! Contact us to schedule your tour today! We are available to show in person while following social distancing protocols as well as to give video tours. Ask us how!
- MLS® #8774329
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage12,219
- Year Built2011
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- Parking3 Car Or More, Attached, Garage, Guest Parking
- WaterfrontDeep Water Access
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Pool-in Ground, Porch, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Seasonal View, Private Backyard, 20-50 Acres
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- RoofOther (See Remarks)
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Stone, Stucco Unspecified, Wood Siding
- Days on Market314
- Address1150 Cameron Mill Rd
- Zip Code30240
- InteriorCeilings - Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Laminate Flooring, Attic Expandable, Bookcases, Cable TV Connections, Exposed Beams, Foyer - 2 Story, Handicap Access, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas, Wood, Zoned/Dual
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual, Other (See Remarks)
- # of Fireplaces4
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHollis Hand
- MiddleGardner Newman
- Listing OfficeFirst Rlty Of Lagrange
Price Change History for 1150 Cameron Mill Rd, LaGrange, GA (MLS® #8774329)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Go Realty Of Georgia & Alabam are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 3rd, 2021 at 9:34am CST.